I've been inspired by the fall leaves and crisp morning air to start making my holiday plans. Here's what I'm thinking...
- Using that fabulous green/pink yarn (from the amazing Ruth), I want to make Gwenyth a Radiant cardigan.
- Legwarmers for Katie, using the Silk Garden and striped with the black wool; if I have enough leftover from that, I'd like to knit a Turn a Square hat for a good friend.
- A secret project, already underway, for my lovely (blogless) girlfriend.
- A simple pair of socks, with the Dancing shown above, for Brian, who never seems to have enough socks for his big feet.
- A kneewarmer for Stuart, who has a hurting knee some days. Poor old guy.
- Using the felt I bought last year, but didn't have time to use, a set of felt fish for Liam (with a dowel fishing rod.
The best part is that all of this yarn is in the stash already, so I am ready to get started, and I'll be making room in my yarn dresser. You know, when I read that list over, it doesn't seem that crazy... lets see what the next two months hold! What plans are you making?