Arianwen tagged me a million years ago for one of those 6 Random Things things and I thought it would be fun to share with you on this cold, wet, wet day. Here are some Things about myself, which you may or may not know.
1) I just finished knitting a super secret present for my Mother, and I feel so terribly clever, I can hardly wait to show it to you!
2) I often feel so terribly clever, but it seems very full of myself to tell you, so I don't.
3) I like doing laundry, from making our own laundry soap, to folding the nice clean stuff at the end. There is something deeply satisfying about seeing all those piles of clean clothing, ready to go.
4) I hate vacuuming, and can count on one hand how many times I've used our vacuum (purchased 1 1/2 years ago).
5) I have a copy of The Creative License, and want very badly to learn how to sketch and paint watercolour. I haven't tried it yet, because of the whole "I'm afraid to be imperfect" thing.
6) I still don't know what I want to do, professionally, when I grow up. Do you know what you want to do when you grow up?